15 Tips For Understanding Ibotta
Unless you are new to XC, I am certain that you have heard me mention Ibotta. Check out 15 tips below to maximize your Ibotta experience and earn big payouts.
- Download the Ibotta app for free. Click HERE to do that (it works whether you’re on the computer or on your smart phone). COMPLETELY FREE.
- Open the app and browse through the available rebates, unlocking any rebates for things you were going to buy anyway. (You unlock the rebate by tapping the plus sign.)
- Shop at the store like you normally would.
- Upload your receipts.
- Get paid. Your cash back will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
- Ibotta also has the highest cash-out threshold in the rebate app industry.
- Ibotta offers are valid on sale and clearance items.
- Rebates can be combined with manufacturer coupons.
- There are also rebates available for dining out.
- Offers are updated every Wednesday.
- If you love Ibotta, Walmart is your go to store.
- You get paid for referring friends. $5 per friend.
- Get pay outs several ways. Once you’ve earned $20 or more with Ibotta, you’re able to cash out your earnings via PayPal, Venmo, or with over 20 of the most popular gift cards.
- You never have to mail anything in, everything is electronic.
- Hang on to your receipts until money is reimbursed and you are all set.
Hope this clears up any Ibotta questions you have. Be sure to leave comments down below. Do you use Ibotta, what’s your experience?