10 Items To Stock Up On After Summer
Summer has officially come to an end according to the calendar. However, the temperatures outside continue to be in the upper 80’s and above.
Fall is here. The end of summer is a great time to stock up on summer essentials. I hate paying full price! ?
Most things are marked down at certain times each year. So planning your purchases to get items when they’re at their lowest price can potentially save you hundreds of dollars.
As the temperatures start to drop in the fall, so do the prices on a whole host of goods.
Most stores have began to mark-down the summer items in order to make room for fall and winter items. I have provided a list below of items to be on the look out for.
1) Beach Accessories (towels, floats, sunscreen)
2) BBQ Tools and Accessories, Barbecue Grills
3) Porch and Patio Furniture
4) Spring/Summer Home Decor
5) Pool Care and Maintenance Items
6) Summer Attire (Maxi Dresses, Shorts, sunglasses, Flip flops, sandals) – I usually go one size up to allow room for growth within a year
8) Lawn Equipment
9) Camping Gear
Be sure to browse end caps and clearance sections of your favorite retailers. Mark-downs generally start at 10% and continue to climb up to as high as 90%. However, be sure to grab your favorite finds when you can. There is no guarantee that they will be there later and they will probably not restock!!
Happy Shopping! Happy Fall!